Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekly update - 6 weeks

Yay! This time I've actually DONE some wrecking since the last weekly update. April has been a bit slow when it comes to wrecking (at least compared to the very, very busy March). On the other hand April has been busy when it comes to a lot of other, non WTJ-related, stuff.

Anyway...









Remember that I promised you to finish the paper chain after I'd sent the journal flying? Here it is!

I've seen people tuck their chains in to little plastic pockets to keep them safe (but flat) but I decide to firmly chain it (silly pun actually intended LOL) to the journal and let it dangle loose, a fragile victim to future adventures. (And how many of you believe that the chain will end up in a little protective pocket before next weekly update? LOL)





This is how the journal looks today, chain and all. (note the poor ant)





I realized that it was a long time since I showed to the progress of the fruitpage. I still eat just as much fruit (I will grab a couple of persimmons and maybe a pear after I'm done blogging) but unfortunately most fruits come without stickers, only two new stickers in the last three weeks (and one of them I found at my mom's during Easter) I wonder if a fellow wrecker is nicking all the fruit stickers in the store? LOL





And since I've forced the fruit sticker page upon you I can just as well bore you with the test page as well. After all, this IS the weekly update (not that I show it EVERY week, I don't want to bore you TOO much, just a little bit. LOL)

2 comments:

Uniflame said...

I like the colors you have chosen for your paper chain ^^

Annefia said...

Thanks! It turned out better than I'd expected.