Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekly Update - 12 weeks

This week it's my unfortunate duty to inform you that it will be no photo of the much loved fruit sticker page. Sad, soooo sad! Neither the cheap nor the expensive shop found Persimmons suitable to put fruit stickers on. And since Persimmons is one of my favorite fruits it was MY happiness (of eating tasty fruits) against YOUR happiness (of seeing and updated fruit sticker page) and I was egoistical enough to set my own happiness above yours. I hope you will forgive me and hold out until next week when the beloved fruit sticker page might be back again. LOL







On a much happier note the over all look of the journal has finally changed a bit. It looks a lot floofier now, don't you think? Yes, floofy is absolutely the world I would use to describe it. LOL

Other than the party page there hasn't been much wrecking this week (at least not of journals. LOL) I've started to save material for the dried leaves and flower page but I don't plan to take pictures of that page until it's done. I don't want to turn that one too in to a longwinded serial page, it's enough with the fruit sticker page don't you think? LOL

No comments: