Sunday, July 19, 2009

Time for some old stuff!

Phew! It's a good thing that I have some "Old Stuff" to show you when I'm too lazy to take photos of the weekly update (I photographed all the olds stuff a log time ago). It's also good to use it as a "filler" when I'm to lazy (or busy) to do actual wrecking to show you. The summer just isn't the best wrecking time for me. I'm too busy at the moment. But don't worry, I haven't given up on the journal yet, you can just se it as a bit of vacation.

Anyway, this is the last old stuff I have to show you so I'd better get my act together later. LOL

These are some cats I panted with oil pastel crayons back in -93. Oil pastels aren't my kind of medium. I like things that are more precise like watercolor or pencils.








3 comments:

Felicity said...

Oh wow! An artist too! You have so many talents Fia, and these are beautiful! Did you frame them too? If not, you should, they are gorgeous.

Annefia said...

Thanks! And no, they're not framed, I don't actaully have any of my own art on the walls.

BTW, you should click on the label "Old Stuff" and take a look at the skecthes as well.

Anonymous said...

ooh, I know this is an old posting, but I just saw your drawings! I hope you get this message as some encouragement...
You said "Oil pastels aren't my kind of medium. I like things that are more precise" But the drawings are wonderful! If you used a more precise medium, they would not look real. Especially for fur on cats! :) Please draw more; frame them, give them away or sell them. I love them and wish I could draw that well... You have a real Talent!
from Pickles, U.S.A.
p.s. hope you feel better!