Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm taking a break now...

I might have mentioned this elsewhere in the blog somewhere but I'm suffering from a chronic disease called ME/CFS. In my case I'm getting a lot worse at this time of the year (I guess the extreme lack of sunshine and daylight we get in Sweden at this time of the year has something to do with it) and I have A LOT less energy than I have in spring and summer. Because of this I feel that it's time to take a blog break for medical reasons until I'm feeling better again. At the moment the blog and the journal just feel like a stressful chore and not at all the creative and therapeutic experience it was when I begun and well, both I and the journal deserve better than this so I'm postponing the wrecking until I feel better again.

My other blogs will still remain active though (well, as active as a balcony blog will be in winter LOL), in case you miss me too much. LOL

7 comments:

Uniflame said...

I totally get you! I have the same problem. The wrecking is just a bit too much atm. But I will still be semi-active.

I hope you will get through the winter ok! And I hope to see you back in springtime :)

Annefia said...

Thanks!!! I'm still hoping to be back wrecking and blogging in the spring.

HARRRU said...

hi:)
I'm Haruka, from Japan. I enjoyed your
posts. You're making very beautiful wrecked
journal!! I just started wrecking from last
week. (I'm sorry about my poor English)...bye!

Hannah said...

Hi, I've really enjoyed reading your blog. I just ordered my WTJ last week and can't wait for it to arrive. I am not a very creative person (I don't think) so I hope the journal might change that.
I hope you are feeling better and that one day you get to wreck more of your journal :) You mentioned wanting to see other people's, so if you do get back in to it please stop by my blog http://hannahloublog.blogspot.com/ there is nothing about the journal yet as it hasn't arrived. Can't wait though! Best wishes xXx

jasmine said...

Hey there, i just came upon your journal tonight. Are you planning on coming back? you're really interesting :)

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

And getting it set up is as simple as 1...2...3!

Here are the steps to make it work...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you want to promote
STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Are you ready to make money automatically?

Click here to make money with the system

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.